Dr. Imad Rustom
- German Doctorate Degree. Dr. med. dent. (2006), Hannover University, Germany
- German Board of Orthodontics (Fachzahnarzt),(2003), Bremen, Germany
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fixed Prosthodontics,(1999), Damascus University, Syria
- Specialist for General Public Health,(1997), WHO, Syria
- Bachelor of Dentistry (1995) Damascus University, Syria
Membership in Professional Societies:
- Member of the WFO – World Federation of Orthodontists
- Member of the EAS – European Aligner Society
- Member of the AOS Arab Orthodontic Society
- Certified for invisible orthodontic treatment, Invisalign, since 2001
- Certified for Lingual orthodontic treatments, Incognito , since 2006
- Certified for Orthodontic Mini-Implant, since 2007
Dr. Imad Rustom has widespread professional long experience in orthodontic treatments from:
- Hannover University Germany
- Privet orthodontic clinic in Bremen Germany
- Dental polyclinic in Rehburg- Loccum Germany
- Dental polyclinic in Riyadh in KSA and Doha – Qatar
His field of expertise lies in the following:
- Invisible orthodontic treatments with clear removable aligner.
- Lingual orthodontic treatments.
- Treatment of all kinds of malocclusions.
- Treatment of all kinds of orthognathic and Dysfunctional problems.
- Preventive Orthodontic Treatments.
- Orthognathic Surgical Treatments.
- Orthodontic Treatments by using Orthodontic Mini-Implants.
- Treatment of (TMJ) Temporomandibular Joint’s Disorders.
Arabic, English and German